192.168.188.1 Login Router with Admin Password
Default Gateway IP address 192.168.188.1 on most used login IP address by many leading wireless router brands as the default configuration. 192.168.188.1 Using by Some brands such as Yuncore, Airpro, Kuwfi, NC-LinkWeNet, and many others brands are using same manufacturer devices. Probably login 192.168.188 .1 is used by many other brands for modems and routers so if you have any device with login IP 192.168.188.l you can use this login manually. Wireless Access point and router secured with a default login username and password for default mode so you also need to get login credentials for your router.
You can get login details for your router printed on the sticker along with the model number, Mac address, and hardware version. You can log in router either using a wired or wireless connection depending on the router and modem supported type. Find the default login username and password for IP 192.168.188.1 wifi extender and for Wifi router as given below.
Default Credential for 192.168.188.1
Find default login IP address 192.168.188.1 admin setup, username, and password available on the router sticker for default login mode. you can also download a quick user guide from the router brand’s official website to get login details. However, found the most used username and password combination below.
Once login details are ready, you can follow further steps to access router connections.
Connection and Login steps to access Router
The next step is a connection with the router either wired or wireless to login web interface settings. Nonwireless cable modem and DSL modem support only LAN connection so use LAN cable to connect and for wireless router connect LAN or wireless anyone.
- Connect the power adapter to the router and power socket to turn on the router first
- Use Standard CAT6 LAN cable to connect physical wired connection for non-WLAN modem and router.
- Use the Default SSID and Key printed on the sticker to use WiFi connection.
- Computer/laptop Lan settings should be in DHCP mode.
- Open the web browser and access http://192.168.188.1 to the URL bar and wait to load the login page.
- Provide username and password as default credentials supported by your router and modem to access the router dashboard.
- Once you access the router you can set up the router using the wizard option or manual configuration mode.
- Using setup wizard is an easy configuration way for beginners.
After login set up Internet settings from the network option and change the Wireless default SSID and password to secure your wifi networks. You can enable the Mac access list to the restricted user which adds an extra security layer to your wi-fi network. Port forwarding and content filtering options you can use to keep your internet spam-free.
Update Default SSID and Password
Update wireless SSID network and password to secure Wifi internet. In default mode, all routers and Access points are configured with a default WiFI name and key, so both should update before being connected to the internet cable.
Go to Wireless Settings options from the menu.
Wireless SSID Network Name – Wireless-2.4G (change this default wiFI name with a new WiFI name as per your choice).
Broadcast SSID– Enable
Wireless Channel- Auto
Wireless Encryption– WPA2/PSK
Key– 66666666 (change defaults WiFi Security key with new stronger wifi password)
Apply and Save settings.
You may disconnect from the wifi network if using the wireless connection to access the router. Connect again for further configurations.
Login IP 192.168.188.1 Not Working
While accessing the router IP address if you getting an error or login IP address not working or taking a too long time to respond subject to fix network-related configurations. Follow the below checklist to fix the login problem.
- The first thing is to check if the default IP address has already not changed with different IP address series
- Using a Wireless connection cross-check if you are connected to the same routers.
- If trying to login access point make sure the computer/laptop is configured with static IP 192.168.188.2 as AP mode DHCP disabled so the PC will not get an IP address from the device.
- When typing the IP address into the URL bar make sure to use the IP address http://192.168.188.1 . avoid typing mistakes such as 192.168 188.1, http//192.168.188.1, 192.168 .188.1, 192.168.188.l or 192.168.1.188.1, 192 168 188 1, 192-168-188-1or any other wrong IP format.
- Check if your PC firewall blocks IP addresses from accessing or using any software that prevents IP addresses from accessing.
- If you are still not able to access the IP address from a mobile or computer you may factory reset the router to restore it into default mode.
How to Factory Reset Yuncore Access Point
192.168.188.1 Basically manufactured by Yuncore so if you have a device with the same default login IP may follow these reset steps.
- Power on the Wireless Router/ Access Point and let it boot up properly.
- Find a reset button near the LAN port.
- Press and hold the reset button for 15 seconds and release in 16 seconds.
- The router will automatically reboot and take a few seconds to restore to default mode.
- After resetting the device, you can check the default IP address showing in Wireless.
- Follow the above steps to access the router again to configure from the start.
Other IP Address Login
- 192.168.1.0 Admin Login Router
- 192.168.254.254 Admin Login Password
- 192.168.188.253 default Username and password
- Login 192.168.1.2 Admin Username and Password
- 10.0.0.1 -10.0.0.0.1 Xfinity default Login