BrosTrend WiFi Extender Setup Manual 2 Ways
BrosTrend WiFI extender AC1200 dual-band Or N300 single band WiFI range extender helps you to extend the existing WiFI network without laying physical wired cable from an internet router. Using the BrosTrend Range extender device is a smart way to boost WIFi Range and internet speed in the no-coverage area. If you own a BrosTrend Repeater device already and looking for a simple Brostrend wifi extender manual to connect with your old WiFi network without connecting a Lan cable. Brostrend ac1200 dual band wifi extender can connect with any brand dual-band router either using 5Ghz or 2.4Ghz band at a time one band. You can use 5Ghz as well as 2.4Ghz WiFi bands to connect with an existing wireless router depending on your router-supported band.
There are two ways to set up a BrosTrend WIFI Range extender using a Web interface that is required to connect with mobile or Desktop using Wireless or Wired. The second way is Setup the BrosTrend Repeater device using the WPS button without login into the extender device and does not require any physical or wireless connection. The WPS method is the faster way to connect the Brostrend WiFI extender device. Follow the steps to connect the BrosTrend Range extender device.
How to Connect BrosTred WiFi Extender Using WPS button?
Setting up the BrosTrend Range extender using the WPS button is the best and faster method to connect with your existing WiFi router to boost signal range. You can use the Bros trend WPS button to connect your WIFI router if you don’t want to login to your repeater device and set up it manual process that may take bit longer time compared to the WPS method. Follow steps to set up Brostrend ac1200 wifi range extender or 300Mbps single band device to increase Wireless signal range.
- Unbox BrosTrend Wireless Repeater /Range Extender Device for First-time setup.
- Plug the extender device into a power socket near the Host’s Internet router.
- Wait a few moments until the Range extender Led light is stable and follow the below steps.
- Go to the WiFi router and find a small WPS button. Press the WPS button on the internet router.
- Within 2 minutes go to the range extender device and press the WPS button and wait until the signal LED starts to glow solid.
- Wait a few minutes until the extender device connects and shows you the signal status.
- Go to mobile/Laptop wifi and you will get one more extended network SSID.
- Use the same password as your existing WIFI network password to connect extended network SSID.
- Unplugged your BrosTrend Repeater device and place a location where the range extender device can get proper signal strength from the host router and can be extended the network to the dark spot.
This is the Fast and best way to setup the BrosTrend Range extender device. If WPS not working in your Extender or your WiFi router does not support the WPS feature then you can use the login method to set up your brosTrend extender device.
How to Setup BrosTrend Extender using Web interface?
Configure BrosTrend using web interface method bit time taking process and you required to connect extender device either wireless or wired connection. You need a login username and password for the Brostrend range extender device that is printed to the sticker as well as a quick user manual included with the device. BrosTrend signal booster device has an Ethernet port that can use repeater device as AP as well as Router or Signal booster mode. You can use a wired connection from an Ethernet port or can use the default SSID name to connect from a Laptop/computer device to setup a BrosTrend device.
- Plug your Borstrend Signal booster device power socket near your existing WIFI router to get a better signal.
- Open WiFi option to mobile or laptop to use WIFI connection and search for Brostrend 2.4G or 5Ghz_Ext showing. Connect to any network as supported by your mobile or laptop.
- Use LAN cable to connect from extender Ethernet port to Desktop /Laptop LAN port for wired connection.
- Open a web browser and access login URL brostrend.com or default IP address 192.168.0.254 to access the extender settings page.
- First-time login you need to create a Brostrend admin login password to secure access. Create a login password and press the next button to start the setup wizard.
- You will get all Wifi lists running nearby in the next steps. Find your Existing wifi SSID network name showing in the list and select to connect it.
- Provide WiFI security key of existing wifi network to allow connection from BrosTrend repeater device.
- You can change the Extender Network name as per your choice or can use the default Extended SSID name that is configured by default by the repeater device.
- The wifi Password of the extender device will same as your existing wifi network password.
- You will get a Signal LED light that will start to glow solid once a successful connection with your extended network and will get an extender network name to repeat your network in a dark spot.
- Unplug your extender device and find a proper placement where the repeater device can extend the network to every dark spot and speed is also not affected due to a weak backbone connection.
- Asus Rt-Acrh13 Repeater Mode Setup to Boost WiFi Range
- How to Configure WiFi Blast Range Extender
- Verizon WiFi Extender Setup To Boost WiFi Range
- How to Reset Xfinity Router Or Modem