TGVis Range extender Setup Manual
TGVi’s WiFi Extender 1200Mbps, WiFi Booster dual-band WiFi repeater device to increase Wifi range and internet speed in no coverage area. Tgvis supper 2.4G and 5Ghz wireless bands with a combined speed of 1200 Mbps with both wireless bands.
The Tgivs gives you an extended range from the existing wifi network without connecting cables from host router. Tgivs help you to Eliminate Wi-Fi Dead Zones in your home and office where your main internet router could not be reached. The Tgivs WiFI repeater supports all the most popular WIFI routers to fix low signal issues in your home and office locations.
The TGvis Range extender has 4 Omni direction external antennae with an Ethernet port to use the Range extender device as an Access point if required. TGvis signal booster device can be set up with a WPS button as well as a Login method that needs to connect the device using wired or wireless from a mobile, laptop, or computer. WPS is a faster way to setup a Tgvis WiFi extender device without connecting wired or without the required wifi password of the host router. Follow the steps to connect the Tgvis signal booster using WPS as well as login methods.
How to setup a TGVis Signal booster using the WPS button?
Setting up a Range extender using the WIFI booster WPS push button method is the smart way to connect the repeater device with the existing WIFI network without connecting any physical cable for configurations.
WPS setup method is a faster way to connect TGVis repeater device that takes only a few seconds to connect the extender device with the existing host wifi router. Follow the steps to connect the TGiVS booster device with your home WIFI network signal without changing your name and WIFI password.
- Unbox Range extender device and plug into the power socket near the main internet router.
- Go to your router and locate the WPS button press the WPS button for 2 seconds and go to the Range extender device.
- Within 2 minutes of pressing the WPS button on the router press the WPS button on TGVIs extender device for 2 seconds and release.
- You will see all WIFI signal led will solid green after successful connection of the range extender with existing wifi networks.
- Scan the WIFI signal on your mobile/laptop and check you will get one more WIFI SSID name with the Existing WIFI name with EXT which will be the range extender SSID. EXP if the old wifi name is HOME then Repeater SSID will be HOME_EXT.
- Use the same Wi-Fi password as the old WIFI network to connect to the existing network.
- Unplug the range extender device and place it in the area facing no coverage or weak signal problem.
- Do not cover the extender under the table or inside any box to get 100% signal coverage and performance.
If your router WPS is disabled or not supported then you can use the login method to connect the WIFI repeater device with your existing WIFI network.
Login and Setup TGViS Range Extender
Configure the TGVIS range extender device using the login method need to connect either wired or wireless from a mobile or laptop device. Other than a connection with the repeater you also required a TGVis range extender login IP address with the default username and password that is printed to the extender box as well as a sticker pasted back side device.
- Unbox the TGVis range extender and plug to the power socket near the existing wifi network.
- Connect the Lan cable from the extender LAN device to the computer/Laptop LAN port for wired connection.
- Use a Mobile or LAPTOP WIFI network and connect to TGVIs_2.4G or TGVIS_5G WIFI network to connect wirelessly.
- Open the web browser and access the Tgvis repeater default IP 192.168.10.1 or http://192.168.10..1 and wait until the TGVIS extender login page load and asks for a username and password.
- Use the default password “admin” and choose your country-supported language to press the login button.
- After login Booster device will start scanning for the WIFI network running near buy. If your Existing WIFI router support dual-band, you will get 2.4G as well as a 5Ghz network name.
- Choose the SSID name that you want to connect from the range extender device.
- Select the WIFI network and provide your existing WIFI password to allow connection from the extender device.
- Also, you can change the default Extender network name as per your wish or if you want to use the same name then the name will be the existing wifi network_EXT.
- The repeater network password will be the same as your host WIFI network password.
- Press saves settings and waits until the extender device connects to your WIFI network.
- After completing range extender setup, you will get a new SSID name for the Extender network that will extend your existing network without wire.
After the configuration process finish removes the extender device and finds the proper location where you facing a signal issue. Make sure the Extender device is feasible from an extended network at least gets 50% signal coverage from the main WIFI router.
If you trying to set up an old TGVis range extender device and connected but have no internet issue or are unable to connect with the existing wifi network using the WPS method then you are required to factory reset the TGVis range extender device first to setup again from the default settings.
How to Factory Reset TGVis WifI extender device?
Making a factory reset TGVis range extender device will erase all configuration and need to connect again or if you have configured it with any other wifi router.
- Power ON Range extender device and wait until its powered is ON properly.
- Locate a small reset hole or switch.
- Press the reset button for 10 seconds and release it when the Power LED light turns off and turns on again.
- The extender will reboot and restore to factory settings that are printed to the device sticker.
- This process takes a few minutes to reset the device and restore to default settings.
- WiFi Repeater Vs Range Extender?
- List of Best Gaming Modem with Gigabit Speed
- Asus Rt-Acrh13 Repeater Mode Setup to Boost WiFi Range
- Setup Opticover Wifi Extender Access Point Mode