192.168.10.1 Login Admin Username Password
192.168.l0.1 is C class private IP address use for local area network and default gateway IP for network device login. 192.168.10.1 IP address used by Motorola cable modem default login IP address, Trendnet Login IP address, Zyxel and Repotec Wireless Device and Network Switches to login factory settings. If you have a router, Modem or Network device that default login IP address is 192.168.10.l and not sure how to access the web interface to set up than reading the full article.
This user manual provides you login default IP 192.168.1O.1 with default login username and password. The purpose of default gateway login IP address in Wifi router, modems, and other devices is to access the web interface to configure as per internet settings and customize other settings such as Wi-FI SSID, Password.
The default username and password 192.168.lO.1
With the default LAN IP address also username and password required for first time login those are printed to router sticker and quick user guide. 192.168.10 1 used by many leading brands so login username password might be changed as per manufacturer default settings.
Default gateway Login IP – 192.168.10.1
Username – admin or user
Password– admin or password or 1234 or DZY-W2914NSV2 for Wevo wireless router
To get exact login information about your device refer router manual and sticker available on router backside.
Steps to Login 192.168.10.1 with admin
- Connect your router either wired or wireless connection using default WiFi SSID and password.
- Use RJ45LAN cable to connect from the router, Modem, Switch, or wifi Repeater device Ethernet port for wired connection.
- Change computer/Laptop LAN IP address to DHCP mode or use 192.168.l0.10 as a static mode to configure manually.
- Power On a device with the adapter comes with the device and follow steps to access settings.
Open IP Address to the Web browser
Open a web browser and access http://192.168.1o.1 to the URL bar and hit the enter key.
Wait for a few seconds until login page loading. Provide default login username and password to authenticate.
After successful full authentication, you will land to the status or overview page of device settings.
You may be facing a login issue while trying to access 192.168.10.l from a web browser due to various reasons that can fix using simple troubleshooting steps.
Can’t Access IP 192.168.10.1 to browser
If 192.168.10.1 IP address not working for your router and taking a long time to respond that can network misconfiguration and other blocking issues.
Follow the step to Fix login issue
Make sure the default login IP address you are accessing from the web browser also printed to your router sticker for default login.
Windows firewall or Antivirus firewall should disable that might blocking the login IP address.
Make sure you are connecting the computer/Laptop from a LAN port, not WAN to access settings.
Computer LAN network IP address should be in 192.168.10.0 network series to access 192168.10.1 IP address.
Make sure you are typing http://192.168.10.1 instead of typing invalid IP address http //192.168.o.10.1 login or www 192.168 10.1 browsers will show invalid or 404 error.
If you still facing issues then try reset device using the hard reset process to recover default login credentials.
Factory reset 192.168.10.1 IP Address
Every network device that uses management from a web browser using login IP address provides a reset button to fail-safe process to restore default settings in case something went wrong and you lost access.
Steps to Factory Reset
- Locate a small tiny reset button available at the unit backside or beside Ethernet ports.
- Press the reset button and hold for 10-15 seconds using the needle.
- Release reset button once router reboot starts and led blinking again.
This process might take a few minutes to restore router settings to factory mode.
Now again try login IP address to open the settings page.
- How to Choose Best Wi-Fi Range Extender
- How to login Aztech Router IP 10.0.10.254
- Block internet access for LAN and WiFi User in DLink
- How to access Wi-Fi repeater if forget password?