How to Login Adtran Netvanta Router and Switch?
Login to Adtran Netvanta Router or access Adtran Netvanta 1550 24p network switch with 24 ports. Adtran provides complete solutions for industrial-grade Network routers, Gigabit switches, and fiber OLT and Fiber ONT devices. This article helps you to log in to Adtran Netvanta 5660 and other Adtran routers using default login settings.
The default Login IP address and username password can be different for Adtran Netvanta PoE switch, and Adtran Router. Default login IP address for Adtran router and switched printed to sticker and also available on a quick user guide included with the device.
Adtran Netvanta comes in different product series Adtran Netvanta Switch series Netvanta 1200, 1300, 1400, and Netvanta 1500 series. Netvanta routers series is Ne 5660 tvanta 3000, 4000,5000, and Netvanta 6360, and the Netvanta Wireless device series comes with Netvanta 160 series and Netvanta Bluesocket 1920 and more cloud-based Adtran access points.
To log into Adtran Router without WiFi, you need to access using the LAN port or using the console if you want to access the command line. For the Wireless Access point, you can use the default SSID and password for the Adtran Access point if printed to the device sticker.
Default Login IP address and username password for Adtran Netvanta
The default login IP address for the Access point, Router, and network switch is different so you need to use the default IP as printed to your device sticker.
Adtran Network Switch and Adtran Router Default settings
IP Address– 10.10.10.1
Default username– admin
Default Login settings for ADTRAN Bluesocket 1920 Access Point
IP address – 192.168.190.1
Password – blue1socket
Login username and password for CLI.
Find the Adtran login IP Address and username password printed to your device and follow the next steps to access the router using the Web interface or CLI (command line interface)
Login to Adtran Router from Web Gui with Default settings
Accessing the Adtran Netvanta router or Managed PoE switch or wireless access point required a physical connection from the Ethernet port or from the console port for the command line if the device supports Console.
If your Adtran router cloud-managed or wireless access point that supports cloud management you can access it through Adtran controller or cloud management.Download Manual
- Connect your Adtran Switch / Router or Access point to the Power adapter or direct power to support your device.
- Use LAN cable from Switch LAN port to Computer/ Laptop LAN port.
- Open the web browser and access https://10.10.10.1 for Adtran Router and 192.168.190.1 for an Access point to the web browser.
- You will get a Netvanta web interface login page asking for a username and password.
- Use the default login username and password as printed on your device sticker or printed on the quick user guide included with the device.
- After login, you will get a router control panel where you can change your Wireless SSID and password configure VLAN, and manage your network using Netvanta switch and internet configuration for Adtran Router.
If you facing any issues while trying to access the Adtran Router or network device but facing any problems or are unable to login using web Gui or CLI.
Adtran Netvanta Trouble shootings
ADTRAN Bluesocket 1920 Login page not working
If you trying to access the point IP address and login IP address 192.168.190.1 not working. Make sure you added 192.168.190.2 to your network IP settings. DHCP server by default disabled in Adtran A.
What is the default login IP address for Netvanta 1534p and for Netvanta 3120?
The default Login IP address for Netvanta 1534 is 10.10.10.1.
This article supports the Adtran Netvanta Switch and Router Model number as given below. If you have any of the Adtran Model numbers as given below then you can use this login Manual to access your Adtran Switch and Routers.
- Adtran Netvanta
- Adtran Netvanta 5660
- Adtran Netvanta 3140
- Adtran Netvanta 3430
- Adtran Netvanta 3448
- Adtran Netvanta 1531p
- Adtran Netvanta 838
- Adtran Netvanta 1234p
- Adtran Netvanta 1550-24p
- Adtran Netvanta 1234
- Adtran Netvanta 1335
- Adtran Netvanta 838 Manual pdf
- Adtran Netvanta 8044m
- Adtran Netvanta 4430
- Adtran Netvanta 7100 Review
- Adtran Netvanta 3200
- Adtran Netvanta 1531
- Adtran Netvanta 3120 Manual
- Netvanta NV3430 configuration manual – Download
Adtran Netvanta 5660 and other Adtran models manual to login Adtran Switch and Router with default login IP address and username password using web interface as well as Command line interface configuration to access using the console. You can download Adtran Netvanta Manual and Netvanta’s latest firmware from the official website as well as from Adtran Forums.
- Telstra Router Login – 10.0.0.138
- Best WiFi Router for Long Range
- The Best WiFi Range Extender Device to boost Signal
- Speedport W724v Login and Configuration First Time