10.10.10.1 Default Admin Login Router
10.10.10.1 A-class private IP address used by some brands as the default gateway IP address. Default login IP address is a pre-configured LAN IP address used to access router settings in default mode for first-time configurations. 10.10.10.l default Login IP address used by Cisco 1800 series, Adtran NetVanta 3120, and other some brands. Most people are not aware of the default login IP address and other settings that are probably available on the router sticker and user guide included with the device the first time. Router, Cable modem, DSL modem, and other network devices protect with a default username and password so along with login IP address you also need a default username and password.
10.10.10.1 IP address comes from 10.10.10.0 network ID so if you have a router with any IP address series 10.10.10.1 the login guide will similar. Modem or router need to connect either using wired or wireless from a desktop or Laptop to access settings. Even though login into the router using 10.10.10.1 is quite a simple and easy way like accessing any other IP address. Find the default Login IP address, username, and password to the router sticker that works for first-time setup if you already set up the router and want to manage settings use the updated login IP address and username and password.
The default username and password for 10.10.l0.1
Get router default login credentials printed to router label pasted at router bottom or beside. If you are not sure about login settings or not working for you try the username and password combinations.
Router complete details along with router model, mac address, power voltage, IP address, username and password, Default wireless SSID name, and Security key available on router sticker so just get the details and follow further steps.
Steps to Access Router Settings from a Web browser
To login router settings wired or wireless, you must be physically near to router to get a wireless range or connect a physical wired from router Ethernet to PC. If you have wifi name and password you can use WiFi else use a LAN cable for a wired connection and follow the steps.
- Connect Router to DC adapter and power ON.
- Use Wired LAN cable from Router LAN port to PC LAN port or use WiFi SSID and key printed to router sticker to use WiFi connections.
- Go to PC settings and make it DHCP mode or use Static IP 10.10.10.10 to access 10.10.10.0.1 IP.
- Open a web browser and access http://10.10.10.1 to the URL bar and wait for a few seconds to load the router login page.
- Get the default username and password and user login to the router to access the router control panel.
Once you log into router settings you can manage and update the wireless SSID name, Security key, Enable Mac access list, content filtering, and other security feature that protect your network.
If you facing any issue while accessing the router using default IP or getting the common error “the destination IP address is not 10.10.10.1. why?”. You may face login issues due to network miss match or login settings already changed with different that need to fix.
Fix 10.10.10.1 IP Address Not Working
There are two-part to facing a problem. One is the IP address not working or the IP address taking too long time to respond. The second part is you are able to access the router login page but can’t log in due to the wrong username and password error.
- If using a wired connection make sure to connect to the router LAN port.
- Using wifi make sure connected to the same WiFi network you want to log in.
- Computer/Laptop/Mobile device should be in DHCP option or use 10.10.10.0 series static IP address.
- Mind typing mistakes. Use 10.10.10.1 instead of using wrong IP format, such as 10.10.10.10.1,10.10 10 1,10.10.10,10.1.10,10.10.0.1 will lead to invalid IP address or site cant reach error page.
- If you are able to access the router page but have an invalid username and password error then just try using the last login password you updated recently.
- If you do not forget the password after the change and are not able to login router you can use router hard reset to restore into default mode.
- Power on router and press the reset button for 10-15 seconds and release the button when the router automatically rebooting starts.
- After restoring the router to factory mode you can use default settings to login the router and setup again.
More Login Guides
- 192.168.1.1 Admin Login Password
- 192.168.0.254 Login Admin Password
- 192.168.0.254 Login Admin Password
- Login 192.168.10.1 IP Address with admin password
- 192.168.2.1 Admin Login Router