Netvip Range Extender Setup and Review
Setup NetVIP WIFI range extender is quite simple like setup any other WiFI repeater device. The configuration manual for the NetVIP N300 range extender and Netvip AC1200 dual-band range extender is the same. In a single-band N300 NetVIP repeater device you get up to 300Mbps WIFI speed with a 2.4Ghz wireless network band but in a Dual-band AC1200 repeater device, you get a combined 1200mbps WIFI speed with 2.4GHz and 5Ghz wireless bands. There is a three-way to set up a NetvIP range extender device to boost your existing wifi range and internet speed in every location without laying a physical cable from the host router. NetVIP range extender setup using WPS push button method, Login from laptop or desktop to setup as well as Setup Netvip repeater device from mobile or tab using wifi connections.
Netvip wifi signal booster is mostly compatible with all leading brand’s wireless routers and access points and extends your existing wifi range without dropping internet speed. If your host WiFI router supports the WPS method then Netvip WiFI range extender can setup using the WPS method that does not require and wiFI password to connect to existing wifi. If you planning to buy Netvip WiFI signal booster device to boost the WIFI range then you must check reviews on different online shopping sites to get proper model and device that work perfectly with your router and networks.
Setup Netvip WiFI range extender using WPS button
NetVIP Wifi repeater setup using the WPS button is the more simple and faster way to boost wireless range without laying a physical cable and not required to login extender to setup. Unbox your repeater device and follow netvip wifi repeater setup instructions as given below.
- Unbox Netvip WiFI repeater device and plug it into a power socket near WiFI router.
- Go to your main internet WiFi router and press the WPS button for 2 seconds.
- Now go to Netvip repeater device and within 2 minutes press the WPS button to allow connection from the main router.
- Repeater Signal LED will start glowing and you will get a new WIFI name using WIFIrepeater_Ext for extender network. If your Netvip supports dual-band, you will get two WIFI names Extender_EXT2G and Extender_EXT5G name.
- Now unplug the signal booster device and place it in the centralized location where the Netvip repeater can get proper signal strength from the host router and can extend to no coverage area.
This is a quick way to connect NetVip wifi repeater device with your existing wifi network without a login device web interface.
If Netvip WifI range extender device not connecting with the WPS button or connected but no internet issue then you should try login methods.
Login and Setup Netvip Signal booster using Mobile / Desktop
Connect Netvip Wireless repeater device using the login method take a few more minutes to compare to WPS method and you also need to login repeater device using the default username and password. Netvip default login username and password printed to sticker along with login IP address.
- Unbox Netvip booster device and connect to a power socket near the WIFI router.
- Connect Mobile or Laptop using WIFI SSID “myrepeater” or default SSID showing.
- Use LAN cable from repeater LAN port to computer LAN port for wired connections.
- Open a web browser and access Netvip default IP http://192.168.10.1 to the URL bar and wait to load the login page.
- Use “admin” for the default username and password to access repeater settings.
- You will get multi modes such as Router, Repeater, and AP mode.
- Click on Repeater mode and wait until the repeater device scanning for the WifI network running nearby.
- You will get all WiFI SSID network names running nearby. Choose your existing wifi SSID network name from the list and provide a wifi password.
- Provide WiFi password of existing wifi network to allow connection from Netvip extender.
- In the next steps, you can change the Extender SSID name and password if you don’t want to use the default SSID name.
- Finish the repeater setup wizard and wait for a few minutes until the repeater device reboots.
Go to the mobile or laptop WIFI option and check for the new extender SSID name. connect using the new extender SSID name and wait to allow connections.
Unplug the range extender device and place it in the location where facing no coverage signal or low signal. Place repeater device to the appropriate location where it can perform 100% and can extend wifi network without flatulating signal and internet speed.
Factory Reset Netvip Range extender
If you facing connection problems or Netvip repeater not working or the WPS button not working then you can make the booster device to factory default using the reset button available on the device. You can use the reset button option if your repeater device is unable to connect, Not the internet, the IP address not working, or forget the login password after changing first-time configurations.
- Plug the repeater device into a power socket.
- Locate a small reset button beside the repeater.
- Press the reset button using a needle if reset hole or press button if button.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds and monitor the led lights.
- After executing the reset command repeater device will automatically restart and take a few seconds to restore settings into default mode.
- Zenbooster reviews and Range Extender Setup Guide
- NetTec Boost Range Extender Setup
- Comfast WiFi Router Setup as Repeater Mode
- Setup Victony WiFi Extender to Boost Signal Range
- Verizon WiFi Extender Setup To Boost WiFi Range