192.168.1.12 Admin login Username and Password?
Default Login IP 192.168.1.12 is an IP address from series 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.254 that comes from C class private IP address. Wireless router and cable modem configured with a default gateway IP address to login modem web interface in default mode for the first time.
192.168.l.12 default IP address used by some brands as the default login IP address. Where dozens of default IP addresses are used for different brands that also come from the same network 192.168.1.0 series. if 192.168.1.12 not working for your modem as default you can try 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.254, and 192.168.1.20.
Default login IP 192.168.1.12 protect with a default username and password for the first time that also printed to router sticker with default login credential and complete router modem as well as other information. The default username and password are printed to the router sticker for first-time login but if you already changed then the default login password might not work so make sure you are using the changed login username and password.
Default login Username and password for 192.168.1.12
Find the default login IP address, username, and password available on the router sticker for the first time. If the default login IP address not working for your modem and router but the login IP is 192.168.1.12 then just try below login combination.
If you owned a new router and modem just find the login steps and login credentials printed in the quick user manual included with the box.
How to log in 192.168.1.12 from a Web Browser?
You need to connect a modem or wireless router using wired or wireless from a mobile or laptop device.
If you have a non-wifi cable modem then just use the Lan cable from the modem LAN port to PC/Laptop but if you have wifi router then use wireless or wired anyone to connect the device.
- Unbox your router if new and connect it to the power adapter as comes with the box.
- Connect LAN cable from Ethernet LAN port to PC/Laptop for using a wired connection.
- Use the Default WIFI name and key printed to the sticker for wireless connections.
- Open the web browser and access the 192.168.1.12 IP address from the URL bar.
- Use the admin login username and password for the first time to access router settings.
- Once you login into the router settings page you will get all router settings such as internet, Wireless, LAN, System, Maintenance, and other settings.
Get internet settings from your ISP if you set up the router and modem first time. Get Static IP and DNS details if the internet type is static IP and for PPPoE, internet type get username and password for a dialup connection.
To secure your WiFi network just change the default Wireless SSID and password for your wifi network. Follow the steps below.
Change Wireless SSID and password
Changing wireless SSID and password after login into the router control panel find the wireless settings and follow the steps given below.
Go to wireless– Basic Settings
Wireless Radio– Enable
Wireless SSID network name– create a WIFI name here as per your choice to use for your wifi network.
(for dual band wifi create a WIFI name for 2.4Ghz as well as 5Ghz band)
Wireless channel– Auto
Wireless Bandwidth– Auto
Wireless security key– WPA/WPA2_PSK_AES
Passphrase- set wifi key here as per your choice.
Avoid using personal information such as mobile number name, and date of birth in the wifi password. Always use an alphanumeric combination password to make it stronger.
Save settings and connect all wifi devices with new wifi passwords as after changing the name and password all devices will be disconnected so need to connect them again.
If you are unable to access router settings using the 192.168.1.112 IP address or IP 192 168 1 112 not working for you then follow the steps here. Follow the steps to fix the IP address not working
IP address not working
192.168.1.12 not working seems either a connection problem or misconfiguration of the network that needs to be done before accessing any router settings.
- Make sure the router is powered ON and using the original DC adapter that comes with the router.
- If using a wired cable connection make sure to use a straight LAN cable and it is in working condition.
- LAN cable should be connected to the LAN port instead of the WAN port.
- For WIFI connection make sure your mobile, and laptop are connected to the same wifi network that you wish to access.
- Using IP address should be in proper formate such as http://192.168.1.12 or 192.168.1.12 instead of using wrong IP http//192.168.l.12, 192.168.l.l2, 192.168. 1.12, 192 168 1 12,192 168 1 112,192 168 1 112.
- If forget the login password after changing the default admin password then use the reset button factory reset router to restore default settings and follow the above steps to setup again.
- 10.10.10.10 Default Admin Login Router
- 10.0.0.1 -10.0.0.0.1 Xfinity default Login
- 192.168.1.102 Default Login Admin Username and Password
- 192.168.188.1 Admin Login Router Password