192.168.1.102 Admin Login Router
Every router, cable mode, VDSL modem, and DSL modem is preconfigured with a default IP address or default gateway IP to access the first time for configurations. 192.168.1.102 default LAN IP address taken from IP series 192.168.1.0 to use default router login IP with some router brands. There are many router brands that are using 192.168.l.102 as the default login IP address for some router models. Although 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.254 is the most used popular default IP address by many leading brands for their router, modem, and cable modems.
To login router or modem using 192.168.1.102 bit simple as login to the router with 192.168.l.1 IP address. You are required to connect the router using wired or wireless to access the router from a web browser. For a Cable modem without a WiFI interface, you can only use a LAN cable connection from the modem Ethernet port to the PC/laptop. For wireless router or modem with WLAN can use either wired or wifi to login into settings.
However if the 192.168.1.102 IP address not working for your router login page then you can use the default login IP 192.168.10.1, 192.168.2.1, 192.168.0.1, that also most used by different router brands. To get the router login IP address, username and password check the router sticker or box or follow the below steps to login router.
Find Default Login username and password
To get the default login username and password for your router or modem, just check the router sticker printed with login details. Also, you can get the default admin login password for your router model from the official website as well as a quick user guide included with the router. If you trying to log in to an old router using 192.168.1.l02 IP address then try below login username and password.
Default Login IP – 192.168 1.102
Find router login password and username printed to router label or router box. once default login settings are ready to access router web interface now follow the steps.
Access router with default Login IP address
Accessing the router using the default login IP address needs to connect with the router using wired or wireless. You can use a LAN cable from the router ethernet port to the desktop or laptop port or use a Wireless connection if your modem or router supports wireless.
- Power ON Wireless router/DSL modem/Cable modem using DC adapter comes with the device if want to log in the first time.
- Connect Internet cable to WAN port if looking to set up the broadband connection.
- Use LAN cable from Lan port to computer/Laptop for login settings.
- Use default WIFI SSID and key printed to wifi router sticker.
- Open the web browser and access http://192.168.1.102 to web browser to access the login page.
- Once the login page is loaded provide a username and password for your router model as printed on the sticker.
After logging into router settings you can access all settings such as internet wan settings, Wireless settings, LAN settings, security settings, maintenance, and system settings.
Change Wireless SSID name and password
If you log in to the router to change the wireless name and password that running in the default wireless settings then follow the steps given below. To change Wireless settings you have to access wireless settings from the settings menu. Follow the steps given below.
Go to Wireless- Wireless settings
Wireless Radio- ON or Enable.
Wireless SSID– WIFI name change here
Wireless Channel– Auto
WiFi Security key- WPA-WPA2/PSK/AES
Passphrase– create a WIFI password here.
Note: if you have a dual-band router or modem repeat the same steps for the 5Ghz band to change the WIFI name for both wifi.
As part of the configuration of the router, some of the routers may be facing issues while trying to access the web interface.
Fix IP address 192.168..1.102 Not working
Troubleshooting a router that can not log in with the default IP address or router taking to a long time to respond or the IP address might not work is a common error that comes in any brand router if any problem in network configuration or network glitch or may misconfigurations.
There are a few troubleshooting steps to fix the IP address not working or the router login page not accessing with the default IP address.
- Make sure the WiFi router/Modem turns on with the power adapter that comes with the router only. Avoid using different adapters that can damage your device.
- If you are using WIFI to connect the router make sure connected to the same WIFI router.
- Using LAN cable then use LAN port for connecting Laptop instead of WAN port.
- PC/Laptop should be in DHCP mode or use static IP from 192.168.1.1 IP series. EXP- use 192.168.1.101 on PC.
- While typing the IP address in the URL bar mind the IP format http://192.168.1.102 or 192.168.1.102, instead of using the wrong IP 192.168.l.102, 192.168.1.102, http//192.168.1.102, 192.168 1.102, 192 168.1 102, 192.169 1.102 all the IP address will revert to an error page.
- If you can access the login page but forget the login password then the only way is to factory reset the router using the reset button available on the router.
- Press the reset button for 10 seconds in router power ON mode and wait until it’s restoring to default mode.
- 192.168.2.1 & 192.168.2.l Admin Login Router
- Speedport.IP Default Login Telekom Router
- 10.10.10.1 Default Admin Login Router Password
- Talktalk Router Login Guide with Admin Settings