192.168.1.4 Admin Login Router
192.168.1.4 C class IP address from network IP 192.168.1.0 and broadcast IP 192.168.1.255. Although 192.168.l.4 most likely used by few brands like Ricoh, Proxim, and some more. Most brands use 192.168.1.1 as the default gateway IP address for the default Login IP address configured the first time to set up the router and modem the first time. If you owned any brands router or non-brands router with custom firmware that default login IP address 192.168.1.4 and looking to access web interface then follow this user manual step by step.
Method of accessing any IP address from 192.168.1.1-192.168.1.254 is the same only the Login IP address will be changed as per the default IP supported. Any modem router or managed network device configured with 192.168.1 4 IP address quit simple to login from the web browser. You need to connect the router/modem from Ethernet or WiFi connection to login settings using default settings. Although default login details printed to device sticker along with IP address, username, and password for first-time access and setup.
If you there is no default IP address printed to your router then you can use the most used default login IP address by dozens of router brands. 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.2.1,192.168.1.254 or 192.168.10.1. Find default login details for 192.168..1.4 for first-time setup and login.
Default Login credential for 192.168.1.4
Check default login username password and IP address details to router sticker or quick user guide included with router box during first-time purchase.
Default Gateway IP Address- 192.168.1.4
Username Password admin admin admin public admin 1234 admin password blank (no username) blank (no password) admin na root na
After getting login settings for router, cable modem, or network device the next step is the physical or wireless connection with the device as the supported interface type.
Access Router Web interface
To access router settings page required to connect the router using a physical wired or wifi connection. Follow further steps to login router settings.
- Connect modem or router using a standard LAN cable from router LAN port to computer LAN port for wired connection.
- For Wi-Fi connection use WiFI SSID name and password to connect using wireless.
- Go to computer LAN settings and use the DHCP option to LAN IP Settings or use static IP 192.168.1.5.
- Internet cable should be connected to the WAN port.
Login Router 192.168.1.4
Open web browser and access http://192.168.1.4 and press enter key to load the login page.
You will get a router login page with a username and password to authenticate router settings to access settings.
Use default login username and password as printed to sticker or use the above combination list for username and password.
Once you access the router control panel after successful authentication now you can change wireless settings, such as WiFI SSID name, Create a new WiFI password, a Mac access list to block users, Parental control to protect kid’s devices from inappropriate internet browsing, Port forwarding, and other configurations.
Factory Reset Router to restore 192.168.1.4
If your router login IP address printed 192.168.1.4 but not working or getting’s error taking a too long time to respond or site can’t reach seem to change default login IP address during first-time login or network configuration miss-matched. You can factory reset the router to restore to default mode and start setup again from fresh.
Steps to factory reset router using the Reset button
- Locate a small reset button in the router to restore into fail-safe mode.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds.
- Monitor power and LAN LEDs and release button when the power LED suddenly turns off and turns on again.
- Modem/Router will automatically reboot and take a few minutes to restore into default mode.
- After factory reset router open command prompt and ping 192.168.1.4.
- Once the router starts to ping the default IP follow the above steps again to the login web interface.
Access router using default IP 192.168.1.4 is similar to login router using 192.168.1.254 and any other IP address from network 192.168.1.0. You can use this login method to any managed network device with a default IP address from the 192.168.1.0 network series and support web interface login methods. Facing login error seems to type mistake on IP address format, blocking firewall on PC or antivirus or bad network LAN cable. Just make sure the device is managed and supports the login method using a web browser while trying to access the 192.168 l l4 IP address.
- 192.168.254.254 Admin Login Password
- 10.1.10.1 Admin login Username and Password
- Login 192.168.1.2 Admin Username and Password
- Best DSL Modem 2021