How to Login Wavlink AC1200 Dual Band Router?
In an earlier article, we have post Setup Wavink range extender mode to extend wifi network in the dark area. Wavlink provides best dual band wifi router for online streaming and gaming purpose with gigabit speed. If you own wavlink AC1200 wifi router or any other model looking to ap setup the first time than you are getting each and every information in this article. You need to login wavlink router to set up the first time as per internet connection and change default wifi name and password to secure network.
Wavlink Ac1200 wifi router login required connection with router either wired or wifi to access the web interface from the browser. Wavlink WN531G3 having 3LAN and 1 WAN port for wired connection and 4 Omnidirectional external antenna for wifi signal range. 1 Gigabit LAN provides 1000Mbps wired connectivity and 2 Fast Ethernet for up to 100Mbps wired connectivity. You can also get security features, like content filtering, firewall, port forwarding with Wavlink wifi router firmware.
Step to Login into Wavlnk Router Settings
You can login wavlink wifi router either using mobile or desktop PC but required connection with the device.
- Connect internet cable to router WAN port.
- Use LAN cable to connect from LAN port to Computer LAN port for wired connection or wirelessly by using the SSID (network name) and password printed on the bottom label of the router.
- Turn On a router with DC adapter come with box.
- Go to computer Network LAN IP settings and use DHCP mode or use manual IP Address 192.168.10.2 using static IP address option.
Wavlink Router Default Login Settings
Default Wavlink Login IP address – 192.168.10.1
Wavlink Login username – admin or NA
wavlink ac1200 login Password – admin
Login Wavlink Web interface
Open web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge and visit wifi.wavlink.com login or http://192.168.10.l and press enter key.
After a few seconds the login page will load asking for username and password. Use default login details and select your country language to enter into router settings.
Once you logged into wave link router settings you will land in the dashboard where you can get all Operation mode settings, Wireless settings, System settings, and other configuration.
Change WiFi SSID and Password
Default Wavlink WiFi SSID network name printed to label available on the router so it’s highly recommended to change WiFi SSID while setup the first time. If your routerWavlink N300 single band than creating SSID for 2.4G if its 802.11ac dual-band than creating SSID for both band 5G as well as 4G.
Go Wireless basic settings from Dashboard to setup Wireless settings.
Wireless settings- Basic Settings
1: Wi-Fi 2.4G- Wireless: ON
2: Wi-Fi 5G/ AC : ON
SSID – WAVLINK-N (change this for 2.4G) and WAVLink-AC change this for 5.8G WIFI.
3: Security Type– WPA/WPA2 Mix (strongly Recommend)
Wi-Fi Key– set password for 2.4G and 5.8G wifi network.
4- WiFi Channel– 11 for 2.4G and 40 for 5G ( channel number can change depending on area interference.
5: Wi-Fi Power– High ( power is transmitting power for wifi signal range control)
6: Apply- After all configuration press Apply button to save changes.
Change also login password for Wavlink AC200 router to secure router web interface access user connected to wifi.
Wavlink Login Password Change
Updating a password is an important step during weblink setup for the internet.
Management- Password from the dashboard.
Old password– admin
New password– create wavlink login password
Confirm new password– confirm a new password again.
Press Apply button and log in again with a new login password.
Wavlink Router Troubleshooting
You may not technical person and facing login issue with Wavlink router while accessing from a web browser due to some network glitch than read troubleshooting part to fix login issue.
Wavlink login IP address not working
Unable to login 192.168.l0.1 login IP address or taking a too long time to respond or can’t access.
Follow the step to fix the login IP address not accessing.
- Make sure you are using the default login IP address printed to the router label.
- Use the http://192.168.10.1 instead of typing 192.168.l.10 IP address for the access web interface.
- Your computer LAN IP settings should be in DHCP mode or Wavlink default IP series.
- Make sure your router LAN IP address already note changed.
If you still can’t login to Wavlink Wireless router than restore settings to factory default.
How to Factory Default Wavlink WiFi Router?
Making factory reset router settings will erase all the configuration configured in WAN, LAN, and WIFI settings so make sure you have all settings detail to setup router again. Follow Wavlink ac1200 instructions to restore settings.
Steps to Factory Reset WAV Link Wi-Fi Router
- Locate a small reset button available on Wavlink Ac600, Ac1200, or any other router.
- Try a 30/30/30 reset method to factory default settings.
- Press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds and release when led light blink and rebooting start.
- This process will take 3-5 minutes to finish the reset process. Wait until router rebooting.
- Login again with default IP address and password printed to router user manual and label.
- How to Fix WiFi Signal issue using Old WiFi Router
- 192.168.0.1 Default admin username and password
- WiFi Repeater Vs Range Extender?
- Best VPN Routers Hardware for Home