192.168.1.1 -192.168.l.l Admin Login Password
192.168.1.1 C Class private IP address with 255.255.255.0 subnet mask and 192.168.1.0 network id and 192.168.1.255. 192.168..1.1 most used default login IP address buy many routers, Modem, Network switches, and any other network product brands. Wifi router and Modem used in the home almost every second router default gateway IP address is 192.168.l.l and the login username and password is “admin”. Whenever you try to log in to any brand router the first login IP address could be 192..168.1.1 to access the router.
The login method used for 192.168.1.1 and any IP address from the network 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.1.254 is the same only username and password can be changed for different brands. In most cases, the default login username and password are admin/admin. 192.168.1.1 Use default LAN IP address by Netgear, DLink, TP-Link, Digisol, iBall, Tenda, Linksys, 3Com, 2Wire, SMC network, and many leading brand manufacturers.
Although default credential detail is printed on the router sticker, a quick user guide is included with the device while buying a new router. You are required to log in to the router web interface or command line to configure your network device before connecting to networks. In this article, you will get a simple login guide for 192.168.1.1 to access any brand wireless router and DSL modem, or any other network device.
192.168.1.1 Default Login Username and password
192.168.l.1 is used by a number of different brands worldwide so login username and password can be different combinations depending on the brands.
The first working method to get the correct login username and password details are to check the router sticker or Quick installation guide included with the box. However, a complete list of working usernames and passwords is also provided below that you can try with your router and modem brands.
Login IP – 192.168.1.1
Username Password admin admin Admin password Admin 1234 root root root admin123 admin NA user user
Get your router IP address and login details and proceed to the login device.
Step to Access Web interface using 192.1681.1
The next steps are to access the router IP address in a connection with the modem/router/access point and any network device you wish to log in to.
You need to connect the router either using a wired or wireless connection with the device. if you are using a wireless router you can use wired or Wi-Fi to connect from pc/laptop or if using a cable modem or Nonwifi DSL modem then use an Ethernet port to connect the computer LAN port using a LAN cable.
- Power On router/modem using adapter comes with box.
- Use LAN cable to connect from Ethernet port to computer LAN port or use default SSID name or password to connect using wifi.
- Go to computer TCP/IPv4 IP settings and make sure it is configured in DHCP mode or use static IP address 192.168.1.3 or any other from 192.168.1.2– 1.254. 192.168.1.0 subnet id of the IP series 192.168.11 so do not use 192.168.1.0 as a Static IP address.
Login Router to a Web browser
Open a web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera) and access http://192.168.1.1 to the URL bar, and wait to load the login page.
You will get a router login page asking for a username and password for authenticating to enter router settings.
Provide username and password as supported by your router brands and printed to router label.
After successful authentication, you will be redirected to router control panel settings where you can change WiFi name, Password, enable Parental control, Change LAN IP address, set up a Mac address list, and port forwarding or upgrade firmware to change the default login password.
Apart from accessing the router with a login IP address if you are unable to login 192.168.1.1 and get an error site can’t reach or IP address taking too a long time to respond is subject to troubleshooting the issue.
192.168. 1.1 IP address not working
There are many reasons behind the login IP address not working or failing to access while you trying to access a working running router or want to reuse old router in the network.
To fix the login error network issues and configuration issues can solve using step-by-step troubleshooting. follow the steps below if cannot connect to 192.168.1.1 from the browser.
- The first step is to check that the default login IP address printed on the router sticker belongs to the same IP address you are trying to access.
- Make sure the default login IP address printed to the router sticker is not changed with any different IP address or series. Follow the steps to find the router IP address if it already changed.
- Make sure your computer/laptop LAN IP settings are configured to the same series IP address (192.168.1.1). EXP – PC should be static IP 192.168.l.10 to access 192.168.1.1
- While accessing 192.168.l.l to a web browser make sure the IP address is in the proper format. EXP- http://192.168.1.1 is correct but http//192.168.1.1, 192.168.l.1 , http//: 192.168.1.1 or 192-168-1-1 or 192 168 1 1,19216811 or https //192.168.1.0, 192.168 ll, 192.168.11 all will lead to site cant reach error.
- Try to login router IP to incognito mode to avoid cookies issues or history issues.
How to Restore Router to Default IP 192.168.l .1?
Every router, modem, and managed network device available a fail-safe provision in case forgo login password, username, or IP address and are unable to access router settings. There is a small reset switch available in every router, and modem to restore into factory mode in case forget your login password or any other settings.
- Turn on the router with the DC adapter that comes with the device.
- Locate a small reset switch beside the LAN port, the bottom side.
- Use a needle or paper pin to press the reset button for 10 seconds and release the button after.
- You will see power Led and LAN LEDs will turn off and on again quickly that sign is rebooting the router after resettings.
- Wait until the router restores the default configuration and check the default IP address should ping 192.168.1.1 after resetting the router. once you are able to ping 192.168 1.1 just follow the above steps to setup it up again.
- How to Choose Best Wi-Fi Range Extender
- How to access Wi-Fi repeater if forget the password?
- 192.168.100.100 Login Username and Password
- 10.1.10.1 Admin login Username and Password