192.168.0.1 Admin Login Router
How to login default gateway IP 192.168.o.1 router to access the web interface.
192.168.0.1 is a C class private IP address used by leading networking provider routers and other devices as default login IP. 192.168.o.1 is the default IP address used by TP-Link, Tenda WiFi router, D-Link, Netgear, and many other popular brands. If you own a modem with default IP 192.168.01 and you want to login router to change the password and other parameters then read the full article.
Login Router with default IP 192.168.0.l also required login username and password and connection with router/modem either wired or wireless.
Default Admin Username and password for 192.168.0.1 login
192.168.0.I IP address used by many different brands so default login username is also different as per brands and model. However, some common login usernames and passwords used in factory settings are below.
Login IP 192.168. 0.1
Find Default login IP address and login credential also printed to router /modem sticker and a quick user guide comes with box.
Use the username and password combination to log in to your router.
How to Login 192.168.0.1?
Your router should be connected to the computer either WiFi or wired connection from Ethernet ports.
- You can use Cat6 LAN cable to connect wired connections from the router to the Desktop.
- Make sure your computer/laptop Lan settings are in DHCP mode to access http //192.168.0.1. Or you can use 192.168.0.0 network series static IP. EXP- use 192.168.0.2.
- Open a Web browser and access http//192.168.0.1 and wait for the login page to load.
- Use the admin username password to login to the router. See the above login combinations.
- Once you log in to the router control panel to set up the router.
- Go to Network- LAN option to change Login IP address.
- Go to the Wireless option to change the WiFI SSID name and password.
Fix the 192.168.0.1 Login Issue using simple troubleshooting
If you are unable to access the login IP address or getting an error while open 192.168.0.l is browser then follow steps to fix the login error.
Cant access 192.168.o.1
The reason behind the login IP address not working can be a network issue as well as using the wrong default login address that is not associated with the router.
- See the default login IP Address printed to the router sticker if it is not damaged.
- Make sure the login IP address has already not changed.
- Confirm you are using the correct IP address form ie. http://192.168.0.1 instead of using http//:192.168.0.1 or https //192.168.l.0.1 , or 192.168.l.0.1 and 192.168.192 168 1 1 that is the invalid IP address.
- Make sure your computer LAN IP address is in Static mode or use manual static IP 192.168.0.100
- Use the command prompt to confirm your router’s default gateway. Follow steps.
How to check Router default gateway IP using Command?
Open a command prompt using the start menu or use the shortcut key.
- Press Windows Key+ R
- Type CMD in the Run window and press the OK button.
- The command prompt will open.
- Type “ipconfig” and press enter key.
Find the information as shown below.
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::24db:e13d:a3a8:df09%10
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.250
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.l.1
Default Gateway IP address 192.168.1.1 will be your router login IP address used to access the settings page.
If you got login IP but login username and password not working for 192.168.o.1 or you might forget the login password after the change then you can make the router to factory reset using the reset button.
Reset Router if 192.168.0.1 Login Password not working
Every modem and router gives you a failsafe mode way to recover default settings. A reset router can be either a soft reset or a hard reset.
Soft reset is required to login the router and a hard reset can perform without access to router settings.
Soft reset option can use if your router /modem not working properly or Wi-Fi connectivity issues.
If you forget login credentials or your login password not working then use the hard reset option.
Note: Making factory reset will erase everything in the router so only use if you know settings information such as internet username password and WAN IP details to setup again.
Step to resetting router
- Locate a small reset button behind a router or beside Ethernet ports.
- Power on the router and use a small needle to perform the reset process.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds until the router led blink and reboot started.
- Wait to restart the router and check if the default IP 192.168.0.1 is pinging and you can access into the browser as followed above steps.
- How to access Wi-Fi repeater if forget password?
- How to turn wired IP Camera into Wireless camera
- How to Configure WiFi Blast Range Extender
- Block internet access for LAN and WiFi User in DLink