192.168.100.100 How to Login Router?
192.168.100.100 is C class private IP address used in the internal network and default Login IP address for different brands Wireless router, a network switch, and Modems. If you have any network device with default IP address 192.168.l00.1 00 and cant access router/modem web interface using login IP address then you need to read the full article to access your device.
To access any series IP address from a computer /laptop you must make a computer to the same series IP address to make accessible. Although the method of access and device configured with a default gateway IP address almost the same as any class IP address. 192.168.100.100 default login IP address used in ZTE router and some less popular brand network products.
Default Login username and password for 192.168.100.1OO
Every router and modem device preconfigured with a default login username and password in factory mode so you must get the login credential for the device.
Although every brand print default login IP address, username, and password to router sticker and quick user manual comes with the product. You can check the default login username and password for your router IP address 192.168.lOO.100 printed to backside sticker.
The possible default username and password for 192 168 100 100 IP addresses.
You can use the above credential combination if you are not sure about your router models.
Now follow steps to login your modem or Wireless router from the web interface.
Login Web interface
Login Router with the default gateway IP address 192.168.100 .100 needs to connect and configure to access router settings.
If your router/DSL modem/ Network switch having multiple LAN ports, then you can connect LAN cable for wired connection from PC or if the wireless router you can also connect using WiFi SSID and password.
- Use standard LAN cable and connect Router LAN port to PC/Laptop LAN Port.
- Go to computer TCP/IPv4 LAN settings and check it should be in DHCP or you can use static IP – 192.168.l00.1 and save settings.
- Power On the router and follow further steps to access.
After finish, all previous configuration and connection now access IP address to the web browser.
Open a web browser and access http://192.168.100.100 and wait a few seconds until login page load.
You will get a login page asking for username and password.
Find login username and password printed to router label and a quick user manual comes with box.
Once you are successfully login to the router control panel now you can change settings such as WiFi SSID network name, Wireless Key, Enable Mac access list, Parental Control, and bandwidth control to manage internet speed.
192.168.1OO.100 Login Issue Troubleshooting
If you unable to login your router due to any misconfiguration or reasons or 192.168.100.100 not working for your router then you should follow troubleshooting steps to fix any issue.
Can’t access 192.168.100.100
Login page not load or site can’t reach error seem to default LAN IP address changed with different or router in different network series. Follow steps to fix the login error below.
- Make sure default LAN IP address printed to router/modem sticker already not changed with different IP addresses or Networks. You can find your router IP address using an IP scanner.
- Computer/Laptop should connect to LAN port No WAN port.
- Computer LAN settings should be DHCP mode or configured with the same network IP series as the default gateway IP series.
- Make sure you are typing IP address correct http://192.168.100.100 instead of any wrong typing http//192.168.100.100 or http:192.168.100.100 is the wrong IP address.
If your router login page access but the wrong username and password error then you may factory reset your router to restore into default mode.
Note: Before making reset router make sure you have settings detail or configuration backup to restore config to work router again else your internet will down until you configure it.
Factory Reset Router to Restore 192.168.100.100
You have only a hard reset method until you cannot log in to router settings.
You can make a hard reset your router settings to restore default settings.
- Turn On a router with an adapter support router voltage or comes with a box.
- Locate a small reset button near the LAN port or power button.
- Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds and release when power led blink and rebooting start.
- This process may take 3-4 minutes to finish reset router to default settings so keep calm and wait until default login IP address not start ping.
- Follow the log in steps as followed above again to gain router access and configure again.
- 192.168.0.1 Default admin username and password
- 192.168.15.1 Login Router with Admin
- How to Login Wavlin Router -192.168.10.1
- 10.1.10.1 Admin login Username and Password