192.168.10.254 Admin Login Router
192.168.10.254 C class Private IP address used for local networking. 192.168.10.254 last host IP address from the network series 192.168.10.0 network IP and 192.168.10.255 is the broadcast IP. There are some router and modem manufacturer brands that are using 192.168.l0.254 as the default gateway IP address to access router default settings for the first-time setup. 192.168.10..254 IP address used by Prolink WNR1004, Prolink WNR1006 router as default Login IP address. Although the router is also protected with a username and password in default mode and the default login credential is printed to the router sticker. Usually, default login settings are printed to the router sticker, and also a quick manual is included with the router box during the first time buy. However, if you know the router brand name and model number then the default login also can get from the brand’s official website. Access 192.168.10.254 from a web browser needs to be either a wired or wireless connection. Follow the steps to login 192.168.10.254 to open router settings.
Default Username and Password for 192.168.10.254
Turn your router and find the label to get the login username and password for your modem or router default settings. You can also use the login username and password for your router as given below if you are not sure router model number.
Find login settings for your cable mode, DSL router, or any network device, and follow the steps to access settings.
Step to Access 192.168,10.254 to the browser
Now next step is a physical or wireless connection from a PC/laptop or mobile device as per the supported router or model device. A wireless router can connect either wireless or wired LAN cable but non-WiFi modems or routers can use only LAN cable connections.
- Unbox the router if set up the first time and power on the router with the DC adapter included with the device.
- Connect the Wired LAN cable from the LAN port to the PC/Laptop LAN port or Use the WiFI name and password to use the wireless connection.
- Computer/Laptop LAN settings should be Automatic IP address configuration mode (DHCP) or use Static 192.168.10.253 IP address.
- Open the web browser and access http://192.168.10.254 and wait for the load router login page.
- Provide “admin” as username and password or use default login settings as per your router brand and model numbers.
- After successful login to the router control panel, you will get access to configuration settings. Configure WAN settings, LAN settings, and Wireless Settings and manage other configurations such as the Mac address list.
Apart from the login router using 192.168.10.254 if you facing any error or are unable to login due to an invalid username or password, IP address not working or site can’t be reached might be some network configuration issue or default configuration change.
192.168.10.254 IP Address Not Working
IP Address taking a too long time to respond, Wrong username or password or site cant reach a very common problem that comes due to network configuration or due to some other reason that can fix using simple troubleshooting steps.
- Check the Router/Modem properly turn ON.
- Using a WiFi connection make sure you are connected to the same router.
- If using LAN connection check cable should be connected to the router LAN port.
- If trying to log in to the old router make sure the default IP 192.168.lo.254 already not changed with a different IP address or network series. Follow steps to Find router IP address.
- Use proper IP address while accessing from URL bar http://192.168.10.254. Avoid using the wrong format such as http://192.168.10.254, 192.168.IO.254, www.192.168.10.254, 192.168 l 10.
If you getting a login page but are unable to log in due to the wrong username or password error that blocked you out the only way is to reset the router password using a factory reset router. Some router brands provide a login password recovery method if you have set up a recovery option during router’s first-time setup.
If your router does not support a recovery method to recover the router password then you can use the reset button available on the router to restore settings to default mode.
Steps to Reset Router using the Reset switch
- Locate the Reset button beside the Ethernet ports.
- Turn On the router and wait for 2-3 minutes until the router boots properly.
- Press and hold the router reset button for 10-15 seconds and the release button.
- The router will turn off and turn ON again after the reset is executed and it takes a few minutes to finish the process.
- Once the router reboot finishes defaulting IP address 192.168.10.254 will start ping and you can access the router using default settings.
Default Login IP Address
- 10.0.0.1 -10.0.0.0.1 Xfinity default Login