192.168.200.254 Admin Login Guide
192.168.200.254 Default gateway IP address used by some router brands such as 3Com and TP-link and others. Default IP address is a preconfigured LAN IP address that is used for first-time configuration purposes.
192.168.200..254 default login IP address configured to access router the first time and secured with a default username and password that usually printed to router sticker along with IP address and Mac address as well as other router information. Although there are many popular default login IP addresses used by different brands such as 192.168.200.1, 192.168.1.254, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.2.1, and many more. You can access the router using wifi connection with a mobile tablet or laptop as well as using a LAN cable directly from the router LAN port to the computer or laptop LAN port.
Although the latest wireless router is managed by mobile apps so almost every brand provides an app to connect and manage your router so you do not require to log in to any IP manually for a legacy router, you still need to access settings by IP address to configure it.
Default login username and password
The default username and password for the wireless router and cable modem are printed on the router sticker along with a quick user guide included with the package. If you lost your quick user guide for 192 168 200 254 and are unable to log in to your router just try the below combination of username and password probably works with most brands.
Once you get your router IP address and login credential now you need to connect the router to either a wireless or wired connection to access the web interface from the browser.
Steps to Login 192.168.200.254 from a Web browser
If you are trying to access a cable modem without the WLAN feature then use a LAN cable from the Modem Ethernet port to the PC but if you using a WiFi router then you can use a WIFI connection as well if you know the WIFI password that you configured earlier for default WiFi password check the router label.
- For a new router, log in and unbox your modem or router first, and get the DC adapter and LAN cable inside the box.
- Connect the router to the DC Power adapter and make it turn on.
- Connect Internet cable coming from internet service provider to WAN port.
- Get WAN internet settings from ISP such as if internet Type PPPoE then get username and password for Static IP type internet get static and gateway detail from ISP
- Connect Lan Cable from the router LAN port to PC/Laptop Lan port.
- If using a WIFI connection use the default WIFI SSID and password printed to a sticker or if you already change the wifi password use the same.
- Open the web browser and access 192.168.200.254 or http://192.168.200.254 to the URL bar and wait until the login page loading.
- User login username and password as printed to your router sticker. The most popular username is “admin” and the password “admin” that used by many brands.
- After successfully login into router settings now you can change your Wireless name, password, LAN IP address, and other security configurations such as the Mac access list, parental control, and many others.
Change Wireless Network Name (SSID) and Password
Once you are able to access router settings now you can easily change new WIFI name and password for your router to keep it more secure.
Go to the Wireless tab from the top or side menu (the settings menu might different for different brands)
Wireless Radio- Enabled
Wireless SSID– WIFI-NAME (change here wifi name)
Wireless channel– Auto
Channel Bandwidth- Auto
Wifi Security Key– WPA/WPA2_PSK_AES
Passphrase– WIFI-password (create a Wi-Fi key here with a combination of alphanumeric and special characters.)
Save and apply settings and connect again with the new WIFI name and password.
If your router is dual band then you must do the same steps to change for 5.8G WIFI name and password.
These basic settings will need to change after some time too which will keep your wifi network protected from unknown users. If you facing any issues while trying to access 192.168 .200.254 then that might be some network configuration or connection issue.
IP address 192.168.200.254 Not working
IP address not working seems either the IP address changed or there is a network miss configuration issue that refuses the IP address to connect from a browser which can fix with a few troubleshooting steps.
- Make sure you are connected to the same router Wi-Fi signal that you wish to log in to if using a Wi-Fi connection.
- For LAN connection LAN cable should connect to the router LAN port instead of using the WAN port. In some routers, the WAN port does not support accessing the web interface due to security reasons.
- If the router is already configured and you trying to log in to an old Wi-Fi router then make sure the default login IP address 192.168.200.254 is already not changed with a different IP address. You can use third-party IP scanner tools to find if the IP address changed.
- Use IP address in a proper format such as 192.168.200.254 instead of using router ip 192.168.2OO.254, https://192.168.200.254 or 192.168.200.254 all will be the invalid IP address and will redirect to the error page only.
- If you are able to access the login page but forget the login password then you can perform a hard reset using the reset button.
- Press the reset button for 10 seconds and wait until the router restores to default mode to factory reset router settings.
- After factory reset follow the above steps again to set up your router with your internet settings.
More Login IP address
- 10.1.10.1 Admin login Username and Password
- 192.168.0.50 Login Admin Password Router
- 192.168.188.1 Admin Login Router Password
- 192.168.42.1 Login Admin Router