10.1.1.1 Default Admin Login Username Password
10.1.1.1 Default IP address used by some popular brands such as Belkin, D-Link, Siemens, symbol, and other routers and modems. 10.1.1.1 Admin login secured with a default username and password in factory mode and default login username password usually printed to router sticker. If you wish to access router-modem or router using 10.1.1.1 Login IP address as per your router default login settings then just follow this user guide. You need to connect your router using wired or wireless to access 10.1.l.l IP address from a web browser so you can manage wireless and other settings. Login router with 10.1 1.1 IP address is simple and similar to access router using 10.0.0.1 or any other IP Address.
Login router settings are important to make your network updated and secured with keep update SSID and password time to time. Using the same WiFi password can make your Wifi network weak so must update your WiFI password always. Follow steps to login router with 10.1.1.1.1 IP address in default mode.
Default Login Username and password for 10.1.1.1
Login Username and password for every brand’s router and model number might be different. Check your router sticker to get login settings for your modem model number that work for your device in default mode. If you did not get any login credentials printed to the router sticker you can try these usernames and passwords that mostly work with all brands.
Find router IP address and login username password for your router and follow the steps to login from a web browser.
Steps to Login 10.1.1.1 IP address
Login router required a connection with modem or router to access IP address from web browsers.
If your device simple cable modem with an Ethernet port use a LAN cable to connect to a Desktop or Laptop but if your device supports wireless also you can use Wifi connections. Follow the steps below to log in router.
- Connect modem/router to DC power adapter as supported.
- Use WiFI SSID and password for WiFi connection. (check default SSID and key available on sticker).
- For Non-WiFI devices use CAT6 LAN cable from Modem Ethernet port to PC/Laptop Ethernet port.
- Make sure Computer/Laptop/Mobile in DHCP mode or use static IP 10.1.1.11 or any other from 10.1.1.1.1 IP series.
- Open web browser and access http://10.1.1.1 from the URL bar and wait to load the Login page. The router login page will ask for username or password or only for password depend on router GUI mode and options.
- Provide default username and password as supported by your model number and printed to default credentials.
After a successful login router, you will get a dashboard or status page and all settings option such as internet settings, Wireless settings, Security, Firewall, System, Management, and others. If settings up router first time need to configure WAN port as got internet settings from Internet providers.
If you facing any issues while trying to access 10.1.1.1. From browser and return to error page or IP address not working can be due to some configurations change or network problems.
Fix IP address Not Working
10.1.1.1 Not working due to bad LAN cable, Wifi not getting IP address or configuration already changed can be the reason. You can fix the login problems using step-by-step troubleshoot issues and find out problems that do not let open router logging page.
- Check WiFi connection properly connected to Wifi router you wish to login page.
- For wired connection check Cable connected to LAN port and cable working properly.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop Ethernet working and it’s Either in DHCP mode or using Static IP 10.1.1.2 or any other from the series 10.1.1.0 network.
- The next important thing is using the correct IP address while access from the URL bar. Use 10.1.1.1 or http://10.1.1.1 while trying to access from a browser. Avoid spelling and input errors such as 10.l.l.l.1, 10.1.1.1.1, https //10.1.1.1.1, 10.1 11, and all others that wrong will lead to error page only.
- If you are able to the login page but can’t log in due to the wrong username or password error and locked out then just make your modem or router hard reset using the reset button and setup from starting.
This is a simple way to log in to the router using the default IP address 10.1.1.1 no matter which brand modem or router you are using. Login guide for 10.1.1.1 will be the same for every brand only login username and password might be different than other brands.
- 192.168.1.1 Admin Login Password
- 192.168.0.254 Login Admin Password
- 10.0.0.1 -10.0.0.0.1 Xfinity default Login
- 10.10.10.1 Default Admin Login Router Password