How to Login Huawei WiFi Router?
Huawei manufacture network product range wired and wireless with fiber devices. Login into Huawei wifi router required when buying a new router and set up for internet connection the first time. Every router pre-configured with default login settings that also printed to router label and available on user manual so its strongly recommended to change default login settings. Huawei N300 and WS5200 1200Mbps Wireless Router login steps are the same so if you looking to access Huawei broadband router to change the SSID name or password then read the full guide.
Login router web interface allows you to change Wireless password, Network name, login password, and setup security feature such as content filtering Mac access list and bandwidth control feature. You can find default login for Huawei router backside label to access router settings the first time.
Steps to Login into Huawei Router with Admin settings
Access into the router control panel needs to connect with the router either wired or wireless.
- Connect Huawei wired router using LAN port and WiFi router wired or wireless connection. Default SSID and Password available on sticker.
- Connet Internet cable to WAN port of the router and for ADSL /VDSL modem RJ11 port for internet line.
- Turn on the router with a power adapter that comes with a box.
Default Login Credential for Huawei Router
Although default settings available on user guide or router label with serial number and Mac address detail of the device.
Find the default login settings below.
IP Address Username Password
192.168.1.1 admin admin
192.168.3.1 (WS319 300Mbps) admin admin
192.168.100.1 (Huawei HG8245 ) admin admin
192.168.1.254 (Huawei HG659) admin admin
Huawei AR Router default login settings
IP address: 192.168.l.l
Access Huawei Web interface system
Open a web browser and access http:192.168.1.l or 192.168.3.l as per router model default login IP address.
After a few seconds login page will load asking for username and password to authenticate router. Use default login settings as per printed router or supported model number.
Once you logged into the router web management system you can update wireless settings and other configurations.
The next important step after Huawei login is changing default WiFi settings.
Change Huawei SSID Network Name and Password
Change default Wireless SSID network name to secure your internet from unknown access.
Go to My WiFi Option to manage wireless settings for the Huawei router.
2.4Ghz Wi-Fi – ON (button should blue)
Wi-Fi Network Name – Huawei-RNY57M (change this name as per your choice to create new wifi name)
Wi-Fi network password– wifi key (set a mix combination password for WiFi network)
Press the Save button.
You can also change Power mode from Wall and press the save button.
Once WiFi SSID name change all device connected to the router will disconnect. Connect again with a new name and password.
After saving settings the next steps are to update the login password to secure web interface access.
How to change Huawei Login Password?
A router configured with a default login username password that mostly used by many different brands and models and easily guessable. It strongly recommended always change the default login password with your own password.
Web interface password change settings come under Maintain or manage device option in some models.
Go to Maintain – Account management
Modify Login password
Current password- admin or if you change already use same
New password- create a new login password
Confirm Password- Type a new password again to confirm.
Password Tips- use mixed key combination passwords with special characters.
Avoid using personal information for passwords such as date of birth, name, mobile number, address.
Save settings and re-login router with a new password.
You might be facing login error while trying to access Huawei modem, router, or OLT web interface due to lack of technical information or maybe network glitch.
Huawei Login IP address Not working?
If you are unable to access the login IP address for your router or modem then you may follow troubleshooting steps to fix the login issue.
· Make sure the default login IP address you are using printed to your router and not already changed. The common default login IP for Huawei routes is 192.168.l.1 and 192.168.3.l.
· You Laptop/desktop LAN IP settings should be DHCP mode.
· Make sure you are connected to the wired cable to LAN port, not WAN port.
· Confirm you are typing http://192.168.1.1 instead of typing wrong http//:192.168.11 that is completely wrong and get error site cant reached.
If you still failed to access the router web interface using default settings then try reset router using the reset button.
Factory Reset Huawei Router?
Factory reset router can be using a software reset as well as a hard reset.
You have a way to get router access if you forget login IP address, Login password after the change.
Steps to Resetting Huawie Router.
· Locate a small reset button beside Ethernet port or bottom side depend on the router model or casing.
· Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds using a needle or pin.
· Release reset button when led blink and router rebooting start.
· This process may take 3-5minutes so keep calm and sit back until router restores to default settings.
Try the same process again to login the router web interface.
- How to Login Wavlin Router -192.168.10.1
- Best VPN Routers Hardware for Home
- How to Configure WiFi Blast Range Extender
- How to Choose Best Wi-Fi Range Extender