Login D-Link with dlinkrouter.local without IP
D-link router default login IP address 192.168.o.1 also printed to router sticker with login credentials. But how to login DLink router if default login ip changed and access router without the login IP address. There are two ways to login D Link Wireless router or ADSL modem using Default IP Address and second is using dlinkrouter.local URL in case you don’t know IP address. This post will provide you simple user manual to access d’link router local web interface without login IP address.
D’link router login needs either physically wired connection or wifi connection to access router settings page to web browsers. In earlier d,link login guide we have used default IP 1922.214.171.124 to access router settings into web browser so in this tutorial we will use d-link router URL to login settings.
Steps to Access Dlinkrouter-local
The first step to access router’s settings to the web browsers in the connection with the wireless router and DSL modem.
Connect router using wifi SSID or wired LAN connection with Ethernet port.
Go to PC/Laptop TCP/IPv4 settings and change auto obtain IP address options (DHCP mode)
Before d’link router setup check the default login username and password backside sticker of the router or find below as well.
Default Login IP address 192.168.0.1 and URL- dlinkrouter.local
Default username– Admin
Default d Link password– 1234, Blank or admin (depends on the router model check dlink router settings printed to router label and user guide comes with box)
Access router using Dlinkrouter .local
Open a web browser and access dlinkrouter.local to URL bar for wi-fi router and dlinkap.local for the range extender.
After a few seconds, you will get the router login page (dlinkrouter.local/login) asking for username and password.
You can find router model Name- DIR-880L, Hardware version, firmware version, and Language change options.
In the old login web GUI, you will get a username and password option.
In the new Web GUI, you will get only the Admin Password option as shown below image.
You and change Language from English to any other as supported your country.
After success full authentication you will get dlinkap.local setup wizard to step by step setup WAN settings, Wireless settings, LAN settings, and other router configurations.
If you are facing an error while accessing http://dlinkrouter.local to a web browser and get error refused connection and site can’t reach than follow steps to fix such kind issue.
Dlink router login URL not working
- Make sure your computer /Laptop LAN port connected to the D-link router LAN port Not WAN port.
- Check PC LAN IP settings should be in DHCP mode or use static IP 192.168.0.101 dlink default series.
- Clear browser History and checks if you are typing correct URL http://dlinkrouter.local, not http //dlinkrouter.local./ will redirect to error page only.
- If trying to access login IP address make sure typing mistake https //192.168.l.0.1 that can lead a 404 error page.
Login Password Not working for D-Link Wireless Router
If you got d link login page but unable to login router due to incorrect username or password.
- Check the default login password printed to the router sticker backside.
- Make sure the caps lock is off and check the keyboard key properly working.
- Make sure d link router password change not done during the first time setup so try using the changed password.
- You can use mydlink router password recovery option to restore the password if you set a recovery security question during the first time setup.
- If still facing any kind of error and issue with Dlink router you a factory reset router to default mode or visit mydlink login support website (support.dlink.com) to get the latest firmware and configuration help.
Dlink router login is possible with the direct login IP address, dlinkrouter..local or dlinkap.local URLs.If you are a beginner you can use URL to access into mydlink router or if you are a tech expert you can use direct IP address or URL as well. d’link router local setup and configuration from web browser same for any models only settings depends on the model.
- How to Login BSNL Broadband WiFI Modem?
- D-Link DIR 600M WiFI Router Repeater Mode Configuration
- How to Login BSNL Broadband WiFI Modem?
- Login Huawei Router- 192.168.1.1/192.168.3.1