192.168.1.99 Admin Login Default Username Password
Default Login IP 192.168.1.99 is a Private IP address from the IP series 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.0 Network ID. Most of the leading brand Routers and modems use the 192.168.1.1 default IP address but if your router using the default gateway IP address of 192.168.l.99 and looking for a login guide then this login article will help you.
Default IP address 192.168.1 .99 IP address preconfigured for LAN IP address in default mode to login router and modem to access the first time for configuration. IP 192.168.1.99 IP address is also protected with a login username and password that is required to access the router web interface to access router control settings.
The default username and password for IP Address 192.168.1.99 IP address printed to the router sticker and most of the brands use “admin” as the default username and password. Apart from the 192.168.1.99 IP address, there are dozens of IP addresses that are used by leading router brands such as 192.168.2.1, 192.168.0.1, 192.168.10.1 as well as 192.168.0.254 IP addresses that you can try If 192.168.1.99 Not working with your router. Find the default Login credential for your modem printed to the router sticker and if you lost the router sticker and tried to log in to the old router then get the default login username password given below.
Default Login Password and username
Locate the router sticker to get the default username and password to access the 192.168.1.99 IP address or try given below login username and password.
If non of the login password work for the router and also default password is printed to the sticker not work then before following these steps you can factory reset the modem to restore the default settings to access the web interface from the browser.
Steps to Login Router 192.168.1.99
Process of login 192.168.1.99 as simple as login router with 192.168.1.1 or any IP address from the same series. To login to the router, you need a working WIFI or LAN port PC/Laptop to access using a Wired cable.
For a wireless connection, you need to connect from a mobile/tablet or Laptop device from WIFI.
- Connect the Wireless Router/Cable modem using the DC adapter that comes with the device and power ON it.
- Use LAN cable from Router LAN port to computer/Laptop LAN port for Wired connections.
- To use a WIFI connection find the default WIFI security printed to the router sticker or if you change the WIFI key use the same to connect from WIFI connections.
- Make sure the PC/Laptop LAN port IP settings are in DHCP mode or using Static IP 192.168.1.100.
- Open the web browser and access http://192.168.1.99 or 192.168.1.99 and wait until the router login page loading.
- Use the default username and password printed on the router sticker or use “admin” as the default login password.
- Once you are able to login into router settings you will get a router control panel with wireless settings, internet WAN settings, Management, and other security settings that you can configure.
For first-time setup, you need to configure WAN settings as per your broadband internet type so that you can get details from your internet service providers. To change Wireless settings, follow the next steps to access wireless settings and update SSID and password to protect the WIFI network.
Change Wireless Network SSID and Password
Changing your Wireless SSID and password is important and will keep your wifi internet secure from others. using the Default WIFI name and Key is not a safe way to use the internet. Follow the steps below to change your Wireless SSID and Passphrase to protect your WIFI.
Go to the Wireless tab from the settings menu.
Wireless – Basic Settings
Wireless Radio– Enabled
WiFI SSID Name– Change the SSID name here and create a new wifi name as per your choice.
Wireless Channel– Auto
Channel Width– Auto
Wireless Security – WPA/WPA2_PSK_AES
Wifi key– Create a WIFI password in this box and use the mix combination for the wifi password to make it stronger.
Save and apply settings and all Mobile, Laptop and wifi devices will be disconnected from wifi after changing the name and password. Connect again wifi user with a new name and password to enjoy the internet.
If you unable to access the router or can’t log in to settings because wrong username and password problem that seems to fix the issue either a network or configuration problem.
IP address 192.168.1.99 Not working
If you can’t access the router IP address from the browser and show an invalid IP address or DNS error due to any reason that needs to fix the network or connection problem first.
- Make sure the Router is powered ON and using a DC adapter as supported by the router.
- If you are using a LAN connection, make sure to connect to the router LAN port and PC/Laptop LAN port in working conditions.
- If using a Wireless connection make sure you are connected to the same wifi router you wish to log in.
- Default IP address 192.168.1.99 should not be changed with a different IP address.
- Make sure to use the proper IP address 192.168.1.99 instead of using the wrong IPs such as 192.168.l.99, http//192.168.1.99, 192.168,1.99, 192.168.1.999, 192.168.199 and any other that is wrong and invalid IP address will be redirected to an error page.
- If changed login details during the first time login and forget now then just use the reset button to factory reset the router to restore all configurations.
- 192.168.123.254 Default Admin Login Password
- 192.168.178.1 Default Admin login Password
- 10.0.0.2 – 10.0.0.0.2 Admin Login Guide
- 10.1.1.1 Router Admin Login Username Password